what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not brand new (I mean i got it 2 weeks ago) but I just wanted to share a pic of my P's:

tumblr_no1l9ze2Tr1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

It looks all white but it's yellow in fact. It was hard to catch the right lighting. I added that Winnie the Pooh charm yesterday.

2vvou54.jpg

Yesterday, I got a package from Yahoo Japan. My spoils include: Disney Dnya Animal Version, Konami Otoizm, Green Dinkie Dino, Purple Penpy Penguin, Series 1 &amp; 2 Tamagotchi P's Cap Sets, 2 Vintage Tama Keychains, Tama Charms for Entama/Uratama, a Tama folder, 2 other Tama charms and a Dragon Ball Key Chain Light.

b3suao.jpg

Last weekend, the Tamagochan I won off ebay arrived. I'm so happy I was able to get this one~ I've been searching for a Tamagochan for ages. :D

2nc1b1k.jpg

Back at the end of March, I got a package from Yahoo Japan. It included 2 Tama journals/binders, 3 sets of Vintage Tama Charms, an Entama, Sugarbunnies Color Scan Beep, New Cheeks Chan Bunny Version, Mame Game and my very first Mothra :3

My CureLine finally came. I will likely take pictures of it later once I have wiped all the drool off it. Lol.

30ht2zd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
e1be56bf-7b1e-4b92-ac12-049c92bd40fe.jpg

52cbd43d-ea5f-4b2f-af77-79b766be1308.jpg

9e27b9bf-08d5-42fa-90e1-9253d2993bf3.jpg

816e0146-526c-496d-aa8b-0b84300a9738.jpg

I got a lot of stuff today! They are all new in package :D :D :D

- V2 True Friends Edition

- V2 white with hearts

- V2 yellow with butterflies

- Tamago figures (mametchi, kuchipatchi, chamametchi, violetchi)

- Tamago Chu

- +C Green and white

- +C cream and pink

- White +C Hexagontchi

- White +C Exile

Very excited to start them :D

Ok, I know I just posted it in another topic, but I'm too happy about it that I can't NOT talk about it!!

ZVYa7t5.png

My keychain of Say'ri from Fire Emblem: Awakening is here!!!!!!!

2vvou54.jpg

Yesterday, I got a package from Yahoo Japan. My spoils include: Disney Dnya Animal Version, Konami Otoizm, Green Dinkie Dino, Purple Penpy Penguin, Series 1 &amp; 2 Tamagotchi P's Cap Sets, 2 Vintage Tama Keychains, Tama Charms for Entama/Uratama, a Tama folder, 2 other Tama charms and a Dragon Ball Key Chain Light.

b3suao.jpg

Last weekend, the Tamagochan I won off ebay arrived. I'm so happy I was able to get this one~ I've been searching for a Tamagochan for ages. :D

2nc1b1k.jpg

Back at the end of March, I got a package from Yahoo Japan. It included 2 Tama journals/binders, 3 sets of Vintage Tama Charms, an Entama, Sugarbunnies Color Scan Beep, New Cheeks Chan Bunny Version, Mame Game and my very first Mothra :3
All that must have costed a fortune! You got all sorts of neat stuff though, are you going to be doing a log of somesort on any of them? I'd love to see how some of these work!

As for me though, I got one of those fake tamagotchi's with the 4 buttons for fun and my first Digivice! I'm so excited to try them out :D

~Miau :wub:

Today I got a p1 and a v2. I'm so happy!!!

I still have 3 tamas on the way.

I have an angelgotchi (american version), P's (melody land set) and a P2 on the way eep!

GQ2TBa6.png

My perfect secret pocket notebook,

Pocket designer,

A couple of hard-plastic tama cases,

Mesutchi (Osutchi soon to come!)

A Mori De Hakken!

And my adorable little pink v2, ugh it's so cute :wub:

Still waiting on my entama, v5, and Mothra. Definitely most excited for Mothra :lol:

Latest posts

Back