What High School Do you go to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowTamagotchi

Reaction score
The high school im planning to go to is *edit- personal info removed* and I want to know if your going there, because I'm having a feeling that I'm going to be the only Tamagotchi Fan in that whole entire campus. If you don't go there, what high school do you go to?

Last edited by a moderator:
How to: STAY SAFE on TamaTalk = PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS? :)

Maybe you should think twice about posting the name of the High School you go to on the world wide web for anyone and everyone to see? ;)

Maybe you (or your parents) don't mind who knows which school you attend, but we do ask everyone here to be cautious about posting personal info on our site that could be used to locate you.

One piece of information might not seem very important to you, but stalkers can and do take the time to build up information on people, they can collect bits and pieces of personal info you post around the site to build a more complete picture. By posting your school / college name they can already locate you at a particular address, at specific times (school hours) during the week - not enough to do anything yet, but it is a starting point ;)

I'm going to close this and ask everyone, please don't post personal information about yourself that could compromise your safety or ask others to post it about themselves?

Thanks for your understanding.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back