what in the world...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when I checked the time [when my tama was paused] the time was going as fast as it does when debugged!!! :eek: but when I unpaused it, it stopped it's space-time warp thingey as fast as it started. what happened? :D

@CTF@

[ps- my tama IS NOT FAKE- it is a v4 oragami crane tamagotchi that I actually bought directly from Toys 'R' Us- fyi.]

when I checked the time [when my tama was paused] the time was going as fast as it does when debugged!!! :eek: but when I unpaused it, it stopped it's space-time warp thingey as fast as it started. what happened? :mellow:
@CTF@

[ps- my tama IS NOT FAKE- it is a v4 oragami crane tamagotchi that I actually bought directly from Toys 'R' Us- fyi.]
probably a glitch. Your Tamagotchi was probably convinced it was debugged?

~CM

maybe it had dust covering the debug circle, that made it go SUPA SPEED. if anything covers that disk it goes hyper speed. hope i helped!

maybe it had dust covering the debug circle, that made it go SUPA SPEED. if anything covers that disk it goes hyper speed. hope i helped!
Yeah,that's what I think.And time warp,I wanna do that in reality! ^_^

:wub: ;) :blink: :wub: ^_^ :(

have you ever debugged it before???

well you could try to take out the battery then put it back in and download it....see what happens.

if that doesnt work then you might just have to reset and start all over....

kind regards,

*~tamacrazy~* ;)

Edit: the spelling mistakes... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back