What instrument do you play?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing piano for 4 years I think and percussion for 2. And guitar for 3.

I play the flute but I can also play the piano, piccolo, and guitar (not very well though :ichigotchi: ).

I play alto sax!

I played piano for 9 years, flute, violin, tenor sax, and bassoon before.

I still play the piano sometimes but I don't compete or take lessons anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play the drums. :D

And I also play cymbals for marching band. (There's a difference)

And I can play a few things on piano that I learned by ear.

My friend tried teaching me guitar.

That didn't work.

For those of you who can play violin: Wow! That's awesome! I never really wanted to play violin, but after I started listening to Emilie Autumn, I did kind of want to learn. You guys should check out Emilie Autumn. I think you'd like her. c:

^ Hello! I'm a violinist (for 9 years and counting). :) I'll check out her music, sounds very interesting.

If I get the chance to learn new instruments sometime, I would love to re-learn piano (played in elementary school), learn how to play the drums, the oboe (used to play the flute in elementary school band), and maybe guitar. Otherwise, I love being a violinist. :D

Alto Saxophone baby ;D Or just Saxophones I guess. I really wanna learn how to play the piano though.

Or Trombone

Clarinet...and if I dont practice before school starts my band teacher will hunt me down D:

I mostly sing. The voice is an instrument in itself, which takes a lot of time and practice to master, is the way I see it. I've been singing pretty much my whole life.

I also play guitar. I put it aside for quite some time, so I'm getting back into it as best as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back