What is a hatimachi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am not sure of the real name. It starts with a H. I think it's the lower half of the style. It looks like a worm

tamagotchi.bmp

I accidently changed the time on it so it woke up about 4 hours before me and had all empty hearts and like 3 poos, so I know it's not a great one. Will it grow anymore, or is this it? It was a strawberry. IF it has babies what will they look like? This is my first tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure of the real name. It starts with a H. I think it's the lower half of the style. It looks like a worm
tamagotchi.bmp

I accidently changed the time on it so it woke up about 4 hours before me and had all empty hearts and like 3 poos, so I know it's not a great one. Will it grow anymore, or is this it? It was a strawberry. IF it has babies what will they look like? This is my first tamagotchi.
Hanatchi?

That Looks Like A Worm, And Thats Quite A Good Character To Get, Well Done :(

Yeah they have a big pink nose and a blue body. They are very rare and hard to get and nearly impossible to get so GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want one so badly.

i dont remember what that tama was called but if you go to tamagotchiplanet.com, click a button that says tamagotchi connections, then click the button that says charecters and it is under that. they are reall cute though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back