What is a Keitai?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation12

Reaction score
I was just wondering what they are because I have heard people talking about them. And are they only sold at certain places?

Keitai is a special Bandai tamagotchi with a cellphone feature, selle exclusive in japan...

i have one (and only tama "ON")... they are cute with a certain difference like items, games (3 inside) and animations and a special function on the C button (if you press your tama make things like send heart, see his face in big screen etc)... you can get them on eBay, especially from a power seller Jason Store (price are around 40-50$)...

If you love V2 i think you'll love it! :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Keitai is a special Bandai tamagotchi with a cellphone feature, selle exclusive in japan...i have one (and only tama "ON")... they are cute with a certain difference like items, games (3 inside) and animations and a special function on the C button (if you press your tama make things like send heart, see his face in big screen etc)... you can get them on eBay, especially from a power seller Jason Store (price are around 40-50$)...

If you love V2 i think you'll love it! ;)
Oh, wow! They sound really cool! Thank you! :furawatchi:

ketai are the one and only BEST TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ketai are the one and only BEST TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course :huh: !

Please, could you tell me if you had use the giant House (9999gp)?

What tama do with it?

i'm so curios and i really want it!

can someone tell me the different games in a ketai version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back