What is a PM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will help you!

AT the bottom of my post see a button that has pm on it?Well if you do click on it,you will be led onto the page where you pm!

I think i will talk to a guide to tell admin that we should have a "how to pm" in the forum "a users guide to tamatalk!

I hope this helps

:ph34r: Tom :lol:

PM means personal/private message it simply means you send a private message to the member rather than post on the forum. It is also a way of contacting a guide if you need help with anything.

Just a helpful hint for you, with your Qeustion

As you can see, there are forums that you can place topics in, you must try your best to place it in the right topics, There are headings That are in Bold On the left of the Forums, those are the areas that you want to post in, so you have a lot of choices too. If you think that the topic you will post is appropriote for that section then try your post there, if it is in the wrong section a TamaGuide will move your topic to the right section. ^^

So, yes TamaGuides and Admin may move,Edit close/PIn your topics depending if it is sutable for that purpse.

Have a good time posting!

-KG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back