What is a version 1 tamagotchi like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this kinda in the wrong forum? I wouldn't consider a V1 an ancestor. But anyways, a v1 is the first tamagotchi with the infrared. It has less characters than the other versions, no money or shops, two games, dance and jump, (different to the V4 game dance and V2 game jump) and you can only get items via connecting with another v1, and even so it's just random. The different characters can be obtained solely by taking care of it in different ways, so in part it is more compicated than a v4. So basicaly, it's just like a v3, but stripped down to the bare minimum of features. But of course, that's not saying that they're bad, just different.

They are very simple compared to the V4. (I'm currently raising a pair of V1.) You can get an idea of what it can do by reading the instruction sheet. Click here to see it. (This sheet may appear on your computer screen sideways, but you can click the rotate button it to make it appear right-side up.)

Last edited by a moderator:
They are really basic, they dont invlove into that many charecters and you only get 2 games :mametchi: V.4's are wey better :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are only nine adult creatures. What creature you get depends on how well you care for it, and this is why people tend to get the same creature over and over again. You get items by connecting only, and it's random. It's just like choosing other when you connect two different versions. There is no shop, no skill points, no jobs, anything like that. There are two games: Dance and Jump. Dance is a memory game, and Jump is a game where you jump over hurdles. Each adult gets two presents it's able to get. As a toddler or baby, you can get a ball, but you're unable to play with it as an adult. There isn't a variety of foods. Each creature has its own food that it eats. Version 1 was the first version released with infrared capability, but it was not the first Tamagotchi ever made. Those are P1 and were released in 1996. They are the ancestors to the V.1 and all other new versions.

I just put batteries in my v1 from a while ago, and they are very basic....not many characters, and only 2 games, you dont earn points or anything, but i still enjoy them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back