what is a....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tshari_12

Reaction score
i;ve herad about it a few times around but what is a ketini tama ? and where can i get one ( and guessesd value)

Do you mean keitai?

The Keitai, or Kei-Tama, is a second-generation Japanese Tamagotchi Plus. It was released in November 2004. The Keitai has an antenna-shape built into the side of its case just like the Connection/Connexion V3. The first generation Tamagotchi Plus didn't have an antenna.

The Keitai is obsolete. Its successor, the EnTama, was released in November 2005. EnTamas can interact with the e-tamago web site (Japanese version of TamaTown) through use of a PC and 14-digit login and logout passwords. Keitai can't do this. En-Tama, has an antenna shape built into its case too, but it's topped with a ball.

The Keitai is no longer available for purchase in stores in Japan. If you really want one, try searching for "Tamagotchi Plus" in e-bay. Or, if you can read Japanese, try auctions.yahoo.co.jp (If you can't read Japanese, you might want to avoid the Keitai since all the documentation and menus are in Japanese.)

I don't know how much they're currently worth, or how much you're willing to spend, but I wouldn't pay more than $25 ($USA not including shipping charges).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back