what is considered good care for a tama v2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi90

Reaction score
what do you have to do to take good care of a tamagotchi? I am wondering because i got one of the worst tamas in the v2.

I have done a lot of investigating into the V2/ V3 care system and from what I have found that if the parent is a perfect care adult it is really hard to get a poor care character, bit if the parent was a poor care character than it is extremely difficult to rise up to a good care character. I still haven't figured out what it is, maybe there is some sort of counter and when you start with a good care adult you have more forgiveness, or wiggle room in what it takes to become a good care adult while the poor care adult you is less forgiving and you have very little wiggle room?

things that have negative impacts on your care level

- overweight

- not turning off the light

- letting the meters empty (2 hearts seems to be around the average mark, dropping all 4 is poor care) (also there is a trick the meters)

- not training - I cannot confirm or deny this but it has to be considered I think

that being said from personal experience the teen stage doesn't have the biggest impact, I have gotten good and bad from "good" teens and "bad" teens so I wouldn't be too upset about it. I have noticed that if my parent was a poor care adult than it seems no matter how well I take care of the toddler I get a poor care teen and if I have a good care adult it seems easier to get a good care teen? That is only observational however

End of the story though, what impacts care and growth on the V2 is still something that is shrouded in mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back