what is debugging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumnfeb

Reaction score
I fell that i realy need to know... Is is like hacking/cheeting? Is it good or bad? what can it so to to your little tama?! I need to know!!!

:D :p Confused! :unsure: :mellow:

I fell that i realy need to know... Is is like hacking/cheeting? Is it good or bad? what can it so to to your little tama?! I need to know!!!

:huh: :huh: Confused! :huh: :huh:
go to pixelmood.com

debugging has a long explanation and i dont like that. so just got to pixelmood.com

Here is the link to the site that _tama_cream_soda suggested: Pixelmood

https://www.pixelmood.com

Pixelmood is Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - and a section on how to Debug/Tama Surgery!

It's not like hacking or cheating really (although some ppl might disagree).

In its simplest explanation, you basically change the programming of your Tama to allow you to choose the character you want and it allows you to run the Tama in hyperspeed (very fast).

You also run the risk of breaking your Tama. Many ppl have debugged with absolutely no problems at all. But there are also ppl who have broken their Tama and not been able to fix it and had to buy a new one....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

You also run the risk of breaking your Tama. Many ppl have debugged with absolutely no problems at all. But there are also ppl who have broken their Tama and not been able to fix it and had to buy a new one....
yes, for example, while debugging, once i really messed up my friends tamagotchi. i mean its normally functioning but the pixels are really really messed up. on the other hand, i opened it up all the way so a lot could have happened then <_<

another thing that could happen is for a person to accidentally disable the sound wire. so their tamagotchi has no sound even when the sound is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back