WHAT IS GOING ON?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

felix_tama

Reaction score
I have probably posted over ten times (yeah this is a new account) but it still says I've only posted once! :( Is this just what it says on my computer, or does it say it on all of them??? What's wrong with it? It didn't do that on my old account. :)

its because your on new acount!!!

its a diffrent username!!

wen you go back to your old acount it will say over 10 posts ex

13 etc..

I'm on my old account, and It says two post for the Felix_tama account. Most of my posts are in Tama RP. Maybe RP posts don't count...

I have probably posted over ten times (yeah this is a new account) but it still says I've only posted once!  B)   Is this just what it says on my computer, or does it say it on all of them??? What's wrong with it? It didn't do that on my old account. :D
Role Play's don't count. On your account it says 2 posts.

P.S. Love your avatar!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum *

Anything that you post in the Role Play forum will appear, but will not count towards the total number of posts.

So you can view your last 10 posts, but if 7 of those posts were in Role Play, then the number under your user name will only show 3.

Edit: Yeah, I just checked all your posts. Everything is in Role Play (not counted) except your Introduction topic and this topic :D

[SIZE=14pt]I guess admin and even I think that RP isnt really apart of tamagotchis and acts like spam. If the RP all ways counted you post then everyone would have so much posts and it doesnt count. [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back