WHat is happeninG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie_Wutie

Reaction score
Hey people my tama turned into the matchmake also it oldie like that now so does that mean that it wont have kids i only connected once!

PLEase people replie i worried! i will love you all if you replie not that i hate you i love you all anyway for giving me tama tips!

If it turns into an oldie, then it can only have babies if it connects with an oldie of the opposite gender. It takes alot of time though to mate two oldies, so I suggest restarting it or wait until your tama dies. If you have the time and patience to mate two oldies (the matchmaker does not come for oldies, you must find a partner manually) then you could do it. I wouldn't bother though.

:D :blink: :D TGD :) :lol: :D

i never even turned down a matchmaker it just never came *cry* i want a baby! any advice besides restarting

i never even turned down a matchmaker it just never came *cry* i want a baby! any advice besides restarting
Hm...might be a glitch then. If you don't restart your tama, let it die. If you do not do that, find a friend who has the opposite gender oldie and try and mate. I'm warning you though, that takes alot of time.

Are you sure???
I'm sure :D

But....maybe the matchmaker did come but you missed her. She comes usually three times throughout the day when your tamagotchi is old enough. Either it's a glitch, or you just siply missed the matchmaker when she came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back