what is it?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has your tama evolved in bed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what are you talking about?

• thats weird!

• i am a tamagotchi addict!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
my V.2 evolved in bed while asleep!Glitch?has any one had the same thing happen??Answer quick! :furawatchi: B)

this hapened to me. did you watch it? maybe it transformed after it wock up!

:furawatchi:

pm me if you want to be friends

No, It isn't a glitch, please stop thinking everything you see weird is a glitch..

Mines did it a couple of times.

It's not a glitch. It's happened to me before; It just wakes up before it's normal wake up time, evolved then goes back to sleep.

No problem-o.

naah, it doesn't evolve IN bed. It (say a marutchi) wakes up at 8:00, or? so last night, it's due to change any minute, but it goes to sleep before it has time to, because it has only spent, lets say, 23 hours as a toddler. (your baby evolved into marutchi at around 21:00) So the next morining, the moment it wakes up it changes, into any teenager. Like, an ichigotchi. And ichigotchi's sleep until 9:00, not 8:00 like a marutchi. So it goes back to sleep. This creates the 'illusion' that it evolved in bed, simply because it wakes up, changes, and goes right back to sleep.

when it waves it's arms that means its hunger bar and happy bar aren't filled at all. :D I read it in the instructions. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
it does not evolve while sleeping. it simply, wakes up, evolves, goes back to sleep

Tamas can evolve in bed, but most of the time evolving in bed is because of pausing for a certain amount of time. Yet still, LOL, some Tamas just evolve in bed because thats when they do... ROTFL :)

Edit: (^^)

_ l l l_

l * *l

l _*_l

l l

L L

Its bunny 2.0!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Help bunny get cuter by posting him on your siggy!

()_()

( o.o)

c((")(")

naah, it doesn't evolve IN bed. It (say a marutchi) wakes up at 8:00, or? so last night, it's due to change any minute, but it goes to sleep before it has time to, because it has only spent, lets say, 23 hours as a toddler. (your baby evolved into marutchi at around 21:00) So the next morining, the moment it wakes up it changes, into any teenager. Like, an ichigotchi. And ichigotchi's sleep until 9:00, not 8:00 like a marutchi. So it goes back to sleep. This creates the 'illusion' that it evolved in bed, simply because it wakes up, changes, and goes right back to sleep.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Not a glitch, just an odd coincidince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back