What is JD anyway?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MnMztama495

Reaction score
I've seen topics and comments being posted about JD. What is it? What does JD stand for? What do they do? I really don't know...can someone please explain? :D :) :D

JD is Jidan.

Anyways, Jidan is a electronic company that makes their own 3rd party (off brands - not the primary product) products, for example they make their own version of tamagotchi's, and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes many people maistake JD as a tamagotchi fake, so they atimatical dont like them or think to sue them. Well alltho everyone has there own oppion JD is not a fake. I am not trying to start a long arugument but JD has every right to make and selll there own electronical pets. And as long as they do not have bandi they have no right to be suewd. Personaly i have never bought one of there products and i have heard they dont work well and break easly but you never know intill you try. Hope i cleard things up a bit,

~^TamaNoItAll^~

JD is a place where they make fake tamas, but i dont know if they make anything else.

Ooooh, okay! Thank you guys so much for clearing things up for me. You helped a lot.

My *new* opinion on JD:

They're not fakes. They're their own company that sell their own virtual pets...as long as they don't have a Bandai logo, then they're not worth sueing. So, pretty much, I agree with ~^TamaNoItAll^~'s reasoning about JD. Ever since I posted this, I've seen pics. of JD's "creations" and they have no Bandai logo whatsoever. They're their own company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back