what is luv potion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if it is only for version 3, because thats the only version I have, lol, but the love potion makes two tamas fall in love! So, Im guessing if you have 2 tamagotchis, you have one give it to the other in a gift and they will fall in love if they are both adults.

ok thanx for the help!i only have 2 V1s. but do u buy luv potion?

All versions can get it! It's not an expression, when you use it, don't be afraid to press any buttons. Connect to a tama with the oppisite gender and they will instantly have 4 hearts ♥♥♥♥. Connect again as soon as you can ant they will probably have a baby, if not maybe next time you connect with that tama.

Hope this helps

Ilovetamas!!!!

ok thanx for the help!i only have 2 V1s. but do u buy luv potion?
Yes you have to buy it...I dont remember whether its 3000 points or 5000 points but I think its one of them..

ithere IS a love potion code for the v2 and v3 im srry i dont know what the codes are but if you want to know them pm me and ill find them :D

Sorry, but there is NO Love Potion for the V1 - because there is no shop in the V1 :)

Love Potion (sometimes listed as Honey) is only available to buy from the shop in V2s and V3s - or as a free gift using the V2 and V3 secret codes (they are pinned in bold at the top of the TamaTalk Tama Codes forum).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

You use a love potion before connecting with a tamagotchi of the opposite gender. It will immediately make both tamas have 4 hearts underneath each other's friend list. And like the other members who replied to this topic said, it is only for V2 and V3. Here are the love potion codes in case you need them:

V2: BCBACABA

V3: BCBCCABA

Hope I helped. :D

a love potion can fill all the happy hearts of ur tama :D :huh: ;) :D :kusatchi:

yes, you use the love potion (honey), when you r connecting. the love potion makes your two tamas mate quickly than usually, you get four hearts. it doesnt work for version 1. you have to have two tamas of the opposite gender. when you use it, your tama will stay on the floor with hearts flashing above it, that is the love potion in effect. you should connect when this is happening in both the tamas, before the love potion wears out. you use a love potion foir one of your tama then to the other too and connect.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back