What is that?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashweekitty

Reaction score
I was watching tv the other day. I looked over to check on my Tamagotchi's. The one that was a teen was sitting on something ( I think it looks like a duck. I'm not sure) and these squiggly lines where coming up from the ground. I didn't do anything and then it when away. What was it?

I never really potty trained him. I just cleaned up his poop. I never knew you could potty train them.

No, It was taking a bath. It does that before his/her bedtime, then it goes to sleep like, a half hour later. :) I hope I helped! :) -ZTF

no im sure its a toilet once my tama started making squigily lines and i made him go to the toilet it looks exactly like a duck(lol) and now sometimes he does it by himself

If your tama is young, it was in the bath. Tamas don't go to the toilet on their own. There's no way to potty train them.

When they're young, their bathtub and toilet look like a duck, and when they're older, their bathtub looks like a basin, and the toilet looks like and actual toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back