What Is the baddest thing you've ever done?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry_Sky

Reaction score
What is the worst thing you've ever done? Once when I was at a party I was chewing some gum and was talking to my friend and it dropped in her drink! She drunk it all and didnt even notice, I havent told her!

Have you done something bad to someone? On purpose or by accident? We want to know!

well, i made my cousin play the maze and he was so scared XD i said i was sorry but i had to show him XD

Second Grade. I hated ^ ((KagomeGrl445) She goes to school mith me) And Spit on her dest and wiped it with her name tag. The teacher called my parents -.- . (Dont worry, we are like Best Friends now)

I probably did worse but cant think of them right now

Ive done alot of bad things, I wasnt exactly the nicest person during my early teens. The worst (that isnt inappropriate for little ears) would probably have to be when I used to go car prowling. Its...just...wrong. I know this now, but back then I didnt care. If I could go return everything I stole to all the people who I stole from, I would in a heart beat.

I think its easy =]

It was on a feild trip before we left we had lunch,

I was saving the seat beside me for ym friend but he just decided to sit beside me,

He was being annoying so I puked my lunch on him =]

Im such a nice person.

for fear of parent's and police, i won't post the worst xD

i once told a guy that she really hated that she asked me to ask him if he would go out wither her, and told her he wanted to go out with her and.....haha. they went up to each other and were like

"sorry but i won't go out with you,"

at the same time. it was so funny. they actually ended up going out later xD

^^ :furawatchi: Thats funny.

The worst thing I did was play a prank on someone at camp 2 years ago. It was Valentine's Day and I made a fake vcard to one of my enemies in the next cabin. She did what it said- Meet 'someone' at the bus area after night activities- and she did. She waited, and waited, and waited in the pooring rain. xD We got into a fair bit of trouble for that xD

hmmm,well,let's see. Once I flipped off a teacher and got in MAJOR trouble. I kept calling this one guys a fag cuz he always kicks me when I'm already down,just to find out later that he likes me. :eek: I was dared to throw a banana at the next person who walked around a corner,it was a teacher. I did get away with it,but now none of the teachers like me! xD

i went potty on my brothers bed xP i was sleep walking and i thought i was in the bathroom DX

I did so many bad things in my life. I can't post the worst, well we were lucky to not be arrested that time. It was probably when I told my sister a made up story about a Toilet Monster and cut the electricity when she was taking a bath. (Which I do quite frequently) Haha.. I love me!

~ChibiMuffins

Haha I won't post the worst XD. But well one time I was at a friend boys party and I got this horrid flavour in my mouth so I spat in one of the drinks which I thought was mine but it was actually my Mums. Then my Mum drank it and didn't notice lol. I'll post more later

I probably shouldn't post it ^^;

But I did change grades on my report card, and I would have gotten away with it if my mom hadn't found the original in my backpack >.>

Well, the meanest thing I'd ever intentionally done was tripping my friend. (She wasn't my friend then, I hated her. :) ) This was in third grade and she made up some lies (mainly that we were mean) about me and my friend. So..... we made a plan. We would bring her over to part of the playground and say "Okay, run from here to here. *she would ask why* We just want to see you run." So, she did it and I stuck my foot out and tripped her. She cut her knee a little. I would feel worse about it if she hadn't made up lies and if I hadn't done it when I was 8.

I've done quite a few mean things without realizing that I was being mean.

The baddest thing I've done when I was 5, My mom took me to Target so she can buy something and I stole some toys by putting it in my pocket (the toys were tiny like keychains or something like that or maybe some other size since this was long time ago) and no one noticed but only my parents after they found out but they forgave me, but I didn't know any better D= but now I'm a good boy =D I don't do bad things no more I swear!

Last edited by a moderator:
Psh.

Yeah.

Im going to post that on the internet for the world to see?

I think not.

I sat by this perosn I didnt like on teh bus and I puked on him on purpose.
Same with me! Except it was my Best friend in Kindergarten and we were on the bus to a farm field trip and it was by accident. XDD

Probably the baddest is not really bad, but bad enough not to say. Let's just say we were lucky just to only pick up the pieces for the rest of Lunch and that was it. xD It was funny though. XDDD

~SG~

i ran away for a night and snuck back in my house before anyone noticed it was CrAzY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back