what is the best birthday present you received?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an iPad in 2012 for my birthday, and a laptop for 2013, and this year i got a watch and a 4U :D I wanna buy a Nexus 7 though...

I've loved a lot of birthday presents throughout my life... It's hard to pick just one! I think two more recent gifts come to mind.

The first one is my birthday present from this year. My birthday is actually in December, but I received my gift a couple months early. :) She's a custom Blythe doll and her name is Fawn Little.

And the second one is my limited edition Princess Peach 3DS (PAL/Europe region) that I received for my birthday in 2012. I'm a HUGE Peach fan and I have a very large collection of items that revolve around her. Receiving the Peach 3DS that was created to entirely represent her was a true dream. (The matching case I bought for it and the stylus are also included in the photo.)

One of the best gifts I've received is a humorous handwritten letter from a friend congratulating me on my fifteenth birthday.

My best friend paid for half of a doll head I really -really- wanted. No matter how creepy this might sound to non-doll people it meant so much to me and I love -love- that doll! He's super important to me uvu;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back