What is the creepiest toy you've ever seen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Elmo.

- Clown Dolls, I got a phobia of clowns. D=

- Cabbage Patch kids, D:

Furbies and most McDonald's Happy Meal toys. Like the little Ronald McDonald's. D:

i went to this website and there was a seberd head and a woman all cut up.

it was rotton

i went to this website and there was a seberd head and a woman all cut up.
it was rotton
o_________________o;;

Whats that gotta do with the creepiest toy you've seen? D:

Once I was at Walmart and saw this doll in a package. IT WAS FREAKY! The doll looked like it was going to jump out at you. It creeped me out! Also, One time, my little sister was uptairs shutting the window and felt something on her leg. When she looked down, It was a barbie doll hugging her leg! It gave me the creeps!

Hannah Montana dolls *shivers*,Cabbage Patch Kids,Furbies,Fur-Real Friends. I have nothing against Fur-Real Friends,it's just that my friend got me one of those newborn-kitten ones a few years ago and I put it on my desk,and in the middle of the night,I heard it meowing and it had moved halfway across the desk.

O______o;;;

Those Elmo dolls! DX They're in the same isle as Tamagotchis, and every time I go to buy one THERE'S ELMO STARING AT MY LEG. The say weird phrases too when you squeeze their hand and sometimes they just say things when nobody is even there.

Gives me nightmares, man. o__________o;;

I'm so terrified of the Hannah Montana Barbies. With the way Miley sings and how crappy the speakers are on those dolls, they sound like they're singing Disney songs while puking.

I'm so terrified of the Hannah Montana Barbies. With the way Miley sings and how crappy the speakers are on those dolls, they sound like they're singing Disney songs while puking.
I have one of those Hannah Montana dolls

That was when I was a fan of Hannah Montana

(Lol I bought it like last year. The store lady at walmart was putting new ones on the shelf and I was all "..o_____o.I wanna buy one"

(I still am though, but not as much because of those immature pics miley's been taking)

The only thing slightly creepy about them is the facial expression. its like they never stop grinning.

Evil.

But I lost mine though. I can only find her shoes. xD

But anyways, The only toy that freaks me out a bit are like, babyish toys. Mostly winnie the pooh.

They freak me out slightly.

And those talking Buzz Lightyear ones also freak me out.

I'm all "I could care less if you went to "INFINITYYYY AND BEEYYONNNDD!" You could go to "INNFIINNNITTYYYY ANNDDD THE PIIZZAAA HUUTTTT" if you wanted to" xD

The talking barbies. -shudder-

And while these aren't toys...GARDEN GNOMES. Ughhh. They look like they want to murder you with their pointy hats. D:

I always hated those Barbie styleing heads or whatever. I mean dude, what kind of deranged child wants to play with body-less head?

I always hated those Barbie styleing heads or whatever. I mean dude, what kind of deranged child wants to play with body-less head?
My sister has one, It looks like its eyes follow you! I went to go watch TV at 5:00 am, And I thought it would kill me! ;___;

I also hate trolls and cabbage patch kids, their so scary why would anybody play with them or use them in replace for a teddy bear like my sister?

Baby Alive

*retches*

Makes me want to crawl in a dark hole and never come back out...

xx

Just plain character Barbie (hsm, HM etc) They are scary. Also Porclein dolls. They just stare at you. . . 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back