What is the name of your current Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
I just randomly wanted to know what the name(s) of your current Tamagotchi(s) is/are, so I made this topic. Just post the name of the Tamagotchi, then the gender of it. Please reply!

My current Tamagotchis are named:

Bunny (Girl)

Boo (Boy)

Sassy (Girl)

~Rainbow-Monkey :mametchi:

Well I have currently have 12 tamagotchis running but as of the moment i ony have one unpaused

and its a girl named elly :lol:

Some gibberish Japanese name because I cant read Japanese...

(Tamagotchi+Color)

my tama's name is Tater... If I'd known i was gonna get Tensaitchi I'd have named it something smarter, hehe.

v3-Bob (boy)

v6-Hallow (she was born on Halloween) (did u get the clue? SHE)

v6-dead (genderless)

v6-dead (genderless)

color-Kylie (boy lol) (gen. 6)

whoops, double post Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
♥♫♥♫

My Tama is not Currently Running But If I get a girl its going to be Hayley or Hannah

♥♫♥♫

-edit-I forgot the Music Notes And Hearts!Hehehe.. :mellow: :furawatchi: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't have any running at the moment, but my paused v3's name is Pixel. I'm so original. XD
I like it!

I've had a long-running joke with my Tamagotchis to name them all Barry (for males) or Berry (for females). If I ever have more than one running at the same time, I'll just name the second one something very similar to Barry (e.g. Larry, Harry, etc.). Very creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back