What is the nano like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaloveridl15436

Reaction score
My mom is either going to buy me a tamagotchi nano or angel on ebay the nano is 21.00 including shipping and the angel is 24 free shipping first which should i get? and 2nd what is the nano like? Like what features does it have? (i'm talking aboutn the nano with the 4 new adult characters.) Doesn't the nano hook up to ur tamagotchi id l?

The Nano is like a "simplified" version of the standard Tamagotchi. It's more of a fashion accessory rather than an actual full-time virtual pet.

It only has basic functions like feeding, playing and cleaning up. They go straight from baby to adults and live for about a week or so.

As for "hooking up" with the iD L, it means literally hooking up. You hook them up to the lanyard strap of the iD L. They do not have an infrared port.

I would recommend getting an Angel first because it's actually a tamagotchi with cool features, unlike the Nano which is extremely simple. I do love the Nano, but it's no where near as fun as the Angel. C:

Well, the Angel doesn't have many of the popular characters. It depends on if you like vintage or modern characters. The Nano has Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Spacytchi, Meistertchi, Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Moriritchi, and Watawatatchi. You cannot check your Tamas stats - you can only find out how hungry or happy it is by pressing the C button and watching its reaction. There is one meal, one snack, one game, and no shops or anything.

Like the reply I sent in your last question it's always best to get the vintage first before they run out. The nano has come out later so therefore, there are more of them and you will also have the option to choose it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back