What is the oldest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Becca

Reaction score
What is the oldest that a tamagotchi lives. Mine is currently 12 and the matchmaker only came once and since I was at work I had it on mute so I did not hear her come. She has not come since!!! Now I leave my tamas off mute so I can hear what is going on!! So tell me, when is she going to pass away already? I would feel terrible if I had to reset!!! ^_^

As long as you treat her good she will live for a while. Im not sure the max years they live but I would say no higher then 30. I may live longer.

If you keep treating the tamagotchi well, it should live for a long time,but I found that after the tama turns 10, the matchmaker may stop coming or only come for a short period once a day. ^_^

I think in theroy, if you cared for the tamagotchi well, it could live for forever. But, BanDai has probaly done something to prevent a tamagotchi from living forever.

As long as you treat her good she will live for a while. Im not sure the max years they live but I would say no higher then 30. I may live longer.
Wrong. I had a tamagotchi who lived to be 36. Hoping she would live longer thought. Old I ever heard was Aaron, raised by Kyliesmum. He lives to be 145.

~*Tamagotchi*~

It CAN live forever!!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest stop taking care of it

or

Reset it

Holy Cow!! She will be an old woman forever!! AHHHHHH. I have 2 V4's and one V3. I am a 26 year old female and I absolutely love Tamagotchi's!!! Proof that they are not only for the younger generation!!!! I work for a large cell phone company as a customer service representative and take care of my Tama's in between customer calls! I also love to play Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 on my DS! Thanks for your help! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know for sure that good care and health will most certainly increase your old Tama's life and let her live maybe a couple good years more. I discovered this with my two Tamas who were both old and creaky. One of them slept hours on end all throughout the day, but didn't die, just slept. So I was only able to care for my active elder even more. She had good health and I kept her up by playing games with her and keeping her happy and healthy. In the end, more sleepier elder died at the age of 17 years. My active elder died at 30.

Last edited by a moderator:
well if you have another v4

or v3

or v2

ect

let them grow

them make them marry each other

The oldest Tamagotchi character I've ever heard of was Aaron, raised on a V3 by Kyliesmum. He died at age 145, on Aug 7, 2006. You can read all about it here: https://www.blogagotchi.com/kyliesmum2/
That is a long time. Kyliesmum must've took perfect care of a tamagotchi!

The oldest I've had is about 11 years old. But I know it can higher....way higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back