What is the point of souvenirs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Your tamagotchi cant actually play with them, i dont see the point

I am new. Please dont swear or anything while im here. U can call me adorable dog if u want, i love dogs!!! For all those boys who like teasing girls like me it would be an orfle shame, i can get mad and u wont like me when im mad!!!!!!!! i luv cuties with a good sense of humor!!!!! Princessy stuff is mine all mine!!!!!!!!

I am new. Please dont swear or anything while im here. U can call me adorable dog if u want, i love dogs!!! For all those boys who like teasing girls like me it would be an orfle shame, i can get mad and u wont like me when im mad!!!!!!!! i luv cuties with a good sense of humor!!!!! Princessy stuff is mine all mine!!!!!!!!
off topic!!!

grrrrr... that sometimes happens when some1s new on wy website :)

The souvenirs don't do anything. They're basically showoff items: you just collect them and show them off to friends and say "Harhar, look at all my souvenirs, you gots none lol"

When you get the three souvenirs from the king, you get a special item. Maybe there's a special item you can get if you get all the souvenirs.

I only need like 8 souviners till they are full.

They are a quest. Who gets 'em all first.

well.. i reakon its just kinda dumb!

id rather have items so my tama can play!

oh btw... im a father!!!

my v2 & v3 had babys this morning!

is it possible for the babys to die somehow as i dont want them lol

souveners r if u finish getting all the souveners you will get a password to give to the king and he will give you a store made out gold and looks like a pot and you can get tons of points and lots of item duhhhh! :furawatchi:

souveners r if u finish getting all the souveners you will get a password to give to the king and he will give you a store made out gold and looks like a pot and you can get tons of points and lots of item duhhhh! :mellow:
Not buyin it hun... :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back