What is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP RIGHT THERE DONT BUY IT IT IS A FAKE I GO THE SAME ONE ON EBAY AND IT ONLY FALLS ASLEEP FOR 5 MINS. EVERY NIGHT! SO ITS THERE BEEPING ALL NIGHT AND U CAN'T PLAY WIT IT OR ANYTHING ITS SO BORING AND ANOYING( PLUS THERE ARE ONLY TWO CARECTERS AND THEY DO NOT ELOLVE) ^_^ if u ask me its a rip off!

Whoa, that has to be one of the best looking fakes I've seen. They even took a V3 design and modified the colors, the bow placements are even the same. And if you look really carefully you'll see characteristic lines going outwards from the sides of the screen. Long story short, it's a fake "V4" with a V3 design.

~Rosie

To my knowledge, that shell, background and strap don't exist on any Tamagotchi to date. The hearts on the connect screen take up about half the screen, instead of only about a third, and a real (English) Tamagotchi says "STAND BY" and then "PROCEED" or "CONNECT" rather than "READY".

That is the chain that came with my JD! That means it is JD and *goes to get JD* Yep the connection screen looks the same. And when you looks up close the lit attention sign is sortof "off", same with mine. So it's a JD. Don't buy it it's true, they can keep you awake.

I think this is a fake. I personally think they done a good job of making it look like a Tamagotchi, however there are certain things missing to make it a real one. :wacko:

It looks smaller than the V4's but it is a pretty good copy of a tama! It looks see-through on the picture, and the connect is totally wrong it doesn't say 'ready' it says 'stand by' then 'proceed' for V1 and 'connect' for the others. Its a fake though i would not buy it!

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

Whoa, that has to be one of the best looking fakes I've seen. They even took a V3 design and modified the colors, the bow placements are even the same. And if you look really carefully you'll see characteristic lines going outwards from the sides of the screen. Long story short, it's a fake "V4" with a V3 design.
~Rosie
I recognized the FAKE by the pixel size.

It's not real but its a good ripoff :furawatchi: dont you think?

Real tamagotchis have generally very small pixels to ensure the great image quality.

However, i think this topic should be moved to Tamagotchi Warnings. Any moderators out there who can consider that?

That is a fake Tamagotchi. Be careful :furawatchi:

You can see by the pixels; they are way too large. Also, I don't think that design has ever come out in any country. But knowing me, I'd buy it anyways to see what it's like, I experiment with fake Tams. XP

Zoria :rolleyes:

I believe it is a fake. I don't remember seeing a Tamagotchi V4 Shell like that. Yep. Definitely a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back