What is this...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Okay... I keep finding this item in Pink and Purple with White as the main color... It looks like it has the crown like the Melody Crown ID had... I'm just not sure what it is and I was curious to if anyone knew what it was... when it comes out if it hasn't... It comes up in some of te Tamagotchi searches I did... Maybe a Tama in the near future?

30t5o9z.jpg

Personally it looks like a Fresh Precure Link-Run to me... But that doesn't have the hearts like that.

Found Here....

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/series_list.html?scode=2325

They have Preorder 15th Anniversary tamas, um, too?

BTW, I know many people who've orderd from this website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know what it is as well. Also if the website would be good to order from. Because I would like to preorder that 15th anniversary ID L.

I know a bunch of people who have perchased their Precure stuff from that site. I would trust it knowing that... I don't know the duration of shipping once its shipped though... I would have if I wanted to convert the Japan Yen to USD.... But I haven't. I believe you need to make an account for it... You might not, but you might get contacted faster about the 15th anni tama.

I haven't looked at other websites... Thats the first place I found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go on Tama-zone under the 15th anniverssary topic, I asked the same question. ;)

"Nothing much is known about the Tama Profiles or Tama Profy, other that they are connected to Tama Heart and Kizunatchi. Lovelitchi and Melodytchi both have one, which also changed there outfits." From Tama-Star-Girl

So, I'm not really sure what that means, but if it means anything to you guys... enjoy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back