what is wrong with music city?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamametchi_rules

Reaction score
hello everyone. :D

there is a problem with music city. :huh:

Once my mail box was empty. :angry:

Thrice my tamagotchi toy code didn't enter :unsure:

Twice the website has taken soo long to get to my room :(

Often people freeze :mellow:

Most of the time i have to refresh the website! :rolleyes:

Whats the madness??? :eek:

I think since its relatively new, it still has some bugs it has to work out. And for the tamagotchi code not working, I suggest you erase it all and start over if you haven't already done that because yes, that has also happened to me.

Try to refresh the page or X out the log in tamagotchi thing, re-open it and try again. If that doesn't work, log out fully and then log back in :)

Ah, anytime. That always works for me.

For the website taking a while to load what you should do is just try to update your version of Internet Explorer/Fire Fox etc.

..it also happened to me..until now i can't recieve any friend request or band request...

That's good/

Music City hardly has any bugs/glitches now.I have been on now for a while and it has never had one.

Well, it runs very well in Firefox 3 as well. It has always worked in Firefox and has never messed up, unless it is a global-glitchi-gotchi! LOL :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps. WOW THANKS KUROMAMETCHI!!

Ps. I even learned another way to get the mail box fixed instead of emailing Bandai:

Sign in the contest!

Hope i helped!

My computer is SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and Music City loads normally on it, but idk. Maybe its the server your on.

Latest posts

Back