What is wrong with the sound?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrush

Reaction score
The sound on my tama just started sounding strange, almost like it's not very clear or it's kind of staticky. I just changed the battery but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dawn

maybe you need to give the battery a little bit of time to kick in because this happened to me my drum and my trumpet started cutting off parts of the music so i put in a new battery then it still didn't work so i trashed the two i rebought them once to see if the sound would play right and it did so maybe that is your problem

The sound on my tama just started sounding strange, almost like it's not very clear or it's kind of staticky. I just changed the battery but that didn't help. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Dawn
mmmm. every tama has a slightly different beep.

i dint think this will not affect your tama in any way growth-wise.

it probably got bumped a bit too hard one day

i would suggest cleaning the battery or seeing if its all the way in correctly..

could help a bit, u noe?

but overall, it wont affect your tama.

also, i had a theory that the more u use ur tama the more, worn out it can get, yes?

for example, my red tama (almost a year old now ^0^) has a very low pitched beep when compared with my newer tams. which still arent that new but......

[SIZE=14pt]It happened 2 my tama. The sound is still low, but at least i can hear it B) [/SIZE]

It acctully depends how long ago U bought it :D

i bought mine early summer(a long time ago)

BUT, if u JUST bought it,

[SIZE=21pt]u got's a problem![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It happened 2 my tama. The sound is still low, but at least i can hear it B) [/SIZE]

It acctully depends how long ago U bought it :D

i bought mine early summer(a long time ago)

BUT, if u JUST bought it,

[SIZE=21pt]u got's a problem![/SIZE]

The sound quality on a Tamagotchi diminishes quite quickly after you buy it - I noticed that when I got a new V2 and it sounded totally different! Your Tamagotchi might just be getting a bit worn out. Don't worry - only the SOUND is worn out - everything else should be just fine :D .

StarTama :blink:

Your tama is just worn out. Same happened with my tamagotchi. The beep is low, but I can hear it. Don't fret about it. Your tamagotchi health is not an issue. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back