What is YOUR birthstone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SWEET! Me too.I have aquamarine
"By her who is this month was born

No gem save Aquamarines shall be worn

They will ensure her constancy

True friendship and fidelity." from birthstones.org

March can be aquamarine or bloodstone( whatever that is)
wen is ur b-day...?

[SIZE=21pt]My birthday is in Febuary so mine is Amaythest (that's not correct spelling , it is prounced amm-a-thest) It like a purpley color[/SIZE]

With October, I thought it was supposed to be opal but then someone else said it was garnet. So, I have no idea o__o
To my knowledge, October is Opal and January is Garnet.

Don't quote me on that though xP I might be wrong.

I was born in July so I am a ruby.

RUBY

Ruby is the accepted birthstone for July. It is also the accepted anniversary gemstone for the 15th and 40th year. Ruby is known as the "Lord of the Gems" because of its rarity and beauty. Derived from the Latin word "ruber", it simply means red. There are so few unflawed Rubies in sizes larger than 5 carats, that anything larger is more valuable than even a Diamond of equal quality and size. The highest quality rubies were said to protect their owners from all kinds of misfortune. A fine ruby assured the owner he would live in harmony with his neighbors. It would protect his stature in life, his home and land. Its protective powers were intensified when set in jewelry, and worn on the left side. Many believed rubies possessed an inner flame which burned eternally.

That's just some information on the ruby stone, I got the info from https://www.indygem.com/Ruby-Info.htm . :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back