What is your current status?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FACEBOOK:

Guys, I dropped my phone down the toilet. I don't know if he will live so if you text me don't expect a reply. Yeah. Taking your phone to the bathroom at like, 4am is not a good idea. If he lives I'll express great happiness with you all, until then, pray for my water damaged baby. Although the sim works and I can use my brothers phone, I might do that in the morning. Sorry for a real late night update. Don't harm me

TWITTER:

This bus drove through a red light. I had been red for 30 seconds. He floored it right through the red

Facebook:

[nothing]

Tumblr:

My Gay Best Friend: i’ve found a new love for Miranda Cosgrove. No hetero.

Me (also gay): You’re such a bad homo…

(It's a joke, by the way. I am definitely not homophobic.)

Twitter:

If I was crying

In the van, with my friend

It was for freedom

From myself and from the land

I’ve made a lot of mistakes

Facebook;

this is my 14th pair of earphones for this year, they keep breaking .___.

Twitter;

this wheat-bix is much too hot.

' date='+July 24, 2010 05:51 am'] twitter;;good morning, america ! i'm not american, but i always wanted to say that. :)
Ahahaha, that's cute! :D

Facebook:

"Hey! Public washrooms don't eat people!"

Facebook;

OMG :) YAY! I PASSED I PASSED. YUS! No more silly L plates. I can drive alone now :) I PASSED ;) .

Twittah;

I've driven dad's car and Elliott's car today. Both suck compared to mum's. The accelerators are so touchy and PMSy.

Twitter

I punched the lenses out of my 3D glasses. lol I look like nerrrdd now :3

My FB status says that I "miss ______ (my best friend) so much already." She moved back to her hometown (about 2 hours away) because we just finished college. Who knows where life will take us now, but I'm optimistic. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back