what is your fave show in the world...xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. I watched it once, but it was an elimination so I was like "Whatevs. I don't want to watch people who I don't care for get eliminated..."

my cuz thinks that ash on pokemon is soooo hot ...i just had to laugh..she got mad my other cuz made a speech on fave shows... (my family is obsessed with television)...and included that in her speech. my cuz got an f for including that in her speech

I don't have one favourite show. I've got about 20.

I like Naturally Sadie, That's so Raven (though they don't show it here anymore ;) ), Friends, Ghost Whisperer and others that I can't think of right now :lol:

I don't have one favourite show. I've got about 20.I like Naturally Sadie, That's so Raven (though they don't show it here anymore :D ), Friends, Ghost Whisperer and others that I can't think of right now :D
No offence but I just HATE Naturally, Sadie. :( It's pointless, totally stupid, and sooooooooooooooooooooo boring. It's like watching a documentary on grass! :D No, even watching that would be more exciting than watching Naturally,Sadie.

Naruto! It's AWESOME!!!! But I LOVE pokemon too. Do you have a charizard? I want one SO badly!!! I'll trade you ANYTHING!!! Charizard is my fave Pokemon

No offence but I just HATE Naturally, Sadie. :p It's pointless, totally stupid, and sooooooooooooooooooooo boring. It's like watching a documentary on grass! :ichigotchi: No, even watching that would be more exciting than watching Naturally,Sadie.
Hm, if I said the same thing about Hannah Montana you'd get really mad and say lots of :l faces. So why is it okay for you to say stuff like that to other people?

I love American Idol. Usually I'm online or playing Harvest Moon instead of watching the TV. :)

I have 15 channels on my TV. And 12 of them are static. Two are mainly news and football, and the other channel has educational TV re-runs from the 1990s. My mom and dad refuse to by cable, so I haven't had a favorite TV show in about 3 years.

Hm, if I said the same thing about Hannah Montana you'd get really mad and say lots of :l faces. So why is it okay for you to say stuff like that to other people?
I love American Idol. Usually I'm online or playing Harvest Moon instead of watching the TV. :)
I dont do that anymore. Plz, can we just forget about the past and start over? See my post in the topic "Hannah Montana: Your opinions on it" to understand.

I have a list of shows and i cant decide which is the best

1.Family guy (LOL)

2.Pokemon (LOL)

3.Futurama (LOL)

Latest posts

Back