what is your fave video game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Tamagotchi Corner Shop
  • Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2

Tamagotchi Corner shop 3
Tamagotchi Corner Shop 4 (Japanese)
Tamagotchi Collection
Tamagotchi no Narikiri Channel
Tamagotchi no Narikiri Challenge

1. The skylanders trilogy

2. Knack

3. Classic sonics (1,2,3 & sonic + knuckles)

4. Killzone shadow fall

5. Zombiu

Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Sims, Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney), Heavy Rain, and Kingdom Hearts are some of my faves. <3

My new favourite game is Minecraft, as most people who talk to me will know. I hate all the fake Minecraft ads that keep showing up though, like the one above this post. "Minecraft Full Free" from www.whats-the-answer.com.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, Mario Galaxy 2, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds,Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon X

srsly doe wat is wid all da raket in corner shop 2 and y is it so gud i men liek i pled it end it was ok game but it was not 2 gr8 of a gaem

Ace Attorney series, Animal Crossing series, Dramatical Murder, The Sims series.

The Princess Maker series is probably my favorite series of games, partially because of how obscure it is. xD

But I also enjoy the Pokemon games, the Mother series, Minecraft, MapleStory, Rhythm Heaven, Ouendan, Monster Hunter Tri, CLANNAD, Portal, Dragon Quest IX, The Sims 3, Harvest Moon, and like a bajillion other things. x-x

I'm also a fan of indie horror games, especially the rpg maker ones. Like Mad Father, Ib, Misao, Lisa, Yume Nikki (and the fangames), etc.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Pokemon X

Any Atari games

Cat Mario (Play it I DARE YOU)

And I can't wait for the new Super Smash Bros Brawl game to come out :D

The Princess Maker series is probably my favorite series of games, partially because of how obscure it is. xD
I know that feeling of liking things that are obscure, though it's mostly because the unknown things in gaming often seem the most interesting! ^.^

I love Princess Maker too... I've only played Princess Maker 2, but I've had the music stuck in my head ever since I first played it. I used to spend so long sitting at my PC arranging weekly schedules for her and loving the music! ^.^

Super Mario Galaxy (great game for the wii, had to pay a lot for it but it was totally worth it)

Animal Crossing New Leaf (well I don't have much games on the 3DS but this is by far my favourite)

I won't say it's my favorite series, but I do also enjoy Harvest Moon.

Also, my best friend who is an old video game junkie likes to make me play with her on nesbox. I've never had any exprience with older games before, but after some time I started to like them. So far my favorites are:

Balloon Fight (NES)

Super Mario Bros (NES)

The Flintstones: The Treasure of Sierra Madrock (SNES)

Pocky & Rocky/Pocky & Rocky 2 (SNES)

There's no way I could settle on just one, especially when it comes to my SNES RPG game list. Here's a general summary of my all-time faves:

1. Chrono Trigger
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Secret of Evermore
  4. EarthBound
  5. Zelda (series)
  6. Illusion of Gaia
  7. Animal Crossing (series)
  8. Final Fantasy (series; the original games)
  9. Diablo (II & III)
  10. Guild Wars
  11. Fable (series)
  12. Limbo
  13. Braid

Sims 3 and Animal Crossing: City Folk are the only games I play, but i love them both :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back