What Is Your Favirote Book

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I annoys me when people say a Manga book is they're favourite, Manga ain't books, they're comics. >>

My favourite book is probably 'If I Just Had Two Wings'. It was about Black Slavery, but it was a wonderfull story, I loved the character Liney alot, she reminded me of a rabit. Quiet and timid, but can pack a kick and a punch. ;D

Here It Is. ^^

Hm, I don't have a single favorite. So...anything by Neil Gaiman, Anne Bishop or H.G. Wells.

I love the book 'Wolf Brother'. It is my favorite book! I can't remember the author though.

I am currently reading a book called 'Flipped'. It is written by Wendelin Van Draanen, and I am totally in love with this book! I suggest you read it.

Animorphs! I know it is a fairly old series, but I enjoy reading it just the same as any modern book.

Shrek 2 aswell! In 2004 I read the whole book twice in one night, before the movie even came out.

There would be hundreds more books that I like reading, but these two are the ones I enjoy the most.

The Dragon Lance series, Watership Down, Shogun and anything by Edgar Allen Poe(I dont care if its poetry >.<)

Those are fairly advanced, so for some lesser advanced I do enjoy Warriors, as well as Yellow Dog, Holes, and Runt(which I read a long time ago and still love it to this day). I always enjoyed the Eragon series, Wolf Brother, The Devils Arithmatic(About life during the Holocaust), and White Fang.

I forgot to add A Dogs Life! I loved this book so much, and read it quite often, like Runt. Its sad, yet it shows streangth and courage and theres just so much in it its hard to explain and its making me dizzy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back