what is your favirote tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favirote tamagotchi

• I like all of them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mametchi!

• memetchi!

• kuchipuctchi!

• mimitchi!

• androtchi!

• babytchi!

• decothci!!!!!!!

• paparatchi!

• hanatchi!

• ojatchi!

• other; please specify!

• i dont like any tamagotchi!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

super mametchi

Reaction score
Unlike my last poll this is about the ones you do like ;) so just incase i get confused this is about there personality and there looks (but really tamagotchis dont have them so i dont go by saying looks dont matter for this)! :unsure: <_< :rolleyes: :lol: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :wub:

I have a couple favorites. I like zukyutchi, maidtchi, kuchipatchi, mametchi, violetchi, and I really do like a lot. I don't like every tama, though. I HATE marotchi. It seems so weird.

///Matchy :huh:

I like Memetchi. She's so cute! Also I like Violetchi my very first Tama on my V4.

Gummi :angry:

hey,my favourite tamagotchi is mametchi....well i know this is a different topic but these are all my tamagotchis,

i have two v3's they r black with stars and one thats' orange with flowers,

i have two v4's one is blue with waves and one that's black with silver lightening,

i have one more tamagotchi it is a v2 that's baby blue with circles on it.

My favorite tamas are:

V4: Simasimatchi and Togetchi

V3: :) & :huh:

I LOVE MY NEW TAMAGOTCHI BECAUSE ITS PINK.. BUT I WAS SHOCKED WHEN IT TURNED 1 YR OLD, ITS AN "ANDROCHI" I DONT LIKE THAT.. IM EXPECTING SOMETHING LIKE MAMETCHI.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
V1: Mimitchi (awwww.... so cute...)V2: Ginjirotchi (only ever managed to get him once...)

V3: Pyonkotchi (dunno why, just like him)

V4: Simasimatchi (I like Teddy Bees...)
I liked Pyonkotchi the first time I got her on my V3, too. Then, I started getting her again... and again... and again... And I didn't really like her that much anymore after that.

I liked Pyonkotchi the first time I got her on my V3, too. Then, I started getting her again... and again... and again... And I didn't really like her that much anymore after that.
Yeh.. Same here I used to get Gozarutchi :huh: alot and I don't like him anymore.. I never got Masktchi. :) But I love the male counter Pyontitchi (sp?), never got the female counterpart..

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back