What is your favorite food?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite food?

• American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chinese

• Japanese

• Thai

• Indian

• Mexican

• Greek

• French

• Italian

• Corean

• Cuban

• Other

• I don't like food

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O Once my friend was at my house and we deicded to shower in our bathingsuits, and my friend's using up the whhole bottle of shampoo.. xD I'm like, "Um.. can you save enough for me?" B)

I like Italian B) !!!! spagetti lasgsania pizza pasta macaroni ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I chose the sad littlle Other choice because I pretty much like all food and will try just about anything that is consumeable food. Have you ever had Rabbit? Its good and veison(sp) is good also if you know how to cook it right. Food is my friend and enemy at the same time. Its the reason why I'm overweight. Fried Calamari is just yum! Also love Pasta dishes too! Heck I'm even want to try some afrcan dishes that I see people at my work eatting. They cook with alot of fish and hot spices in some of what I see them eatting. Some people at my work are just down right rude say things like, " WHAT is THAT?!"" I mean did it ever acure to them that maybe they think our food is weird?! Food is food plain and simple, what we like is up to us.

o_O Once my friend was at my house and we deicded to shower in our bathingsuits, and my friend's using up the whhole bottle of shampoo.. xD I'm like, "Um.. can you save enough for me?" B)
That was really off topic....

To much sugar Jamie?

Anyway, I like english food! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back