What is your favorite game on the Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorites is Jump on the V1. I'm a simple gal. :D I also like the various games on the vintage Tamagotchis, such as the treasure chest one on the Oceangotchi and higher or lower on the P2.

Ooh, that's a tricky one! I like to play heading when I have to make money fast, the one with most challenge (and very fun too!) would probably be dance on v4 or jump on v1, but my favourite would probably be... Well I'm still quite new to the uratama, but I do like hit the mole... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like the star jump on the Tamagotchi Angel - so cute when they jump and it’s quite fun. ^_^

Jump on the V1 has always been one of my favorites. <3 I still remember one of the first time my Tama died, I thought it was a new evolution. It was in the morning before I went to school, so I told all my friends "My Tamagotchi evolved into a potato with wings! I can't wait to play Jump with my potato with wings!" Of course, I was crushed when I found out it was dead and I couldn't play Jump with it. xD

Other favorites include Slots on the V2, Bump on the V3, Clouds on the V4.5, that square game on the V6, and Long Jumper on the Tama-go.

I like the games on the TMGC+C too, especially since they're a bit more different than the usual Tamagotchi games I'm used to.

I currently do not own many different Tama, but my favorite game so far is between Heading on my v3 and Star Jump on the Angel.

The Droid App version of Star Jump is very cute, especially when you miss and land ontop of the star.

Also, on Tama Monster/Devilgotchi... Catch the Stars. It is so very easy!

@Monochrome Pixel:: Potato with wings. I found this hilarious. I almost choked and became Winged Potato myself. ^^;;

~Phnx

All V3 and Music Star games. For me they are the funnest and easiest to understand.

And I've taken quite a liking to the games in the Tama-Go, even if there are only about two or three if you count Cradles.

I don't have any other figures for Tama-Go, so yeah.

EDIT: I can't forget about the V4 and V4.5 games! Love 'em!

Last edited by a moderator:
All V3 and Music Star games. For me they are the funnest and easiest to understand.

And I've taken quite a liking to the games in the Tama-Go, even if there are only about two or three if you count Cradles.

I don't have any other figures for Tama-Go, so yeah.
I also think that the actual Tamagotchi games are a little bit more easy to play than the actual Tamatown games.

I like cloud jump on v3, it goes slow first and progressively gets faster, and is quite fun if you ask me. :D

I like the "Haitatsu" game from the Keitai akai, as a gamer myself, this game requires timing and skill.

I like Jump Rope - I loved the challenge... When I had my v3 (Or 4 - v3 as my first, v4 was second... One of those I played the game on), I'd spend hours on it and never get bored (But I do get bored on the tama go games, so my tamas on that are fat!)

Tug of war because you get to play against a lot of different tamas! :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back