What is your favorite/least favorite version in the Keitai series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version in the Keitai series will you most likely get next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always found the Hanerutchi characters very very very interesting. I like how you've got humanoid characters and the kind of thing you wouldn't normally see in a tamagotchi.

Here's the Hanerutchi growth chart:

https://www.tamatalk.com/pixelmood/hanerutchi.htm

I'm actually getting a Hanerutchi for Christmas. I own a Hanerutchi 2 and I think the characters are so awesome! Although in the first one I found the adults more interesting than the teens but on the second one it's the other way round.

Anyway, topic shift. I noticed the Akai is really needy in its younger stages. For some reason it seems to empty it's hearts a lot more often than most other versions. Besides the sound can get very loud and sharp. Also I'm used to the red pixels now so I can see it better now than when I first got it. I also noticed there is a trick for when it goes to sleep. I don't know if it will work on the Keitai or not but for instance at 19:30 you can make Cheritchi or Kuribotchi fall asleep. This also works on Ringotchi and Young Mametchi as well. I think it works on Ribotchi or Mametchi but I am not certain.

Basically I have two thirds of the Keitai series. I hope I can get my Keitai soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 the last time, not every1 has a giant screen to view ur stuff, **views from mobile**

//flies away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back