What is your favorite Tamagotchi version/character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

essence13

Reaction score
Which tamagotchi version do YOU prefer and why?

Also, who's your favorite tamagotchi?

I love both the v4.5 and the Music Star.

My favorite characters are Mimitchi and Makiko (even though I never get her!) Does anyone know how?

:D

My favorite is the v3,I just like the old feeling and how it has all the fun games. and also... mimitchi!

Edit: on the music star to get makiko have an even generation and take great care, not PERFECT care but great care. You could also try looking up a music star growth chart, Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I'll do that! :) I also love mimitchi! She was my first tamagotchi on the Music Star :D

My Favourite Tamagotchi is the v5: Because I like raising more than one tama and I HATE getting rid of the weight and stress level. And also there are lots of surprises

My Favourite Characters:

V3: Nyatchi

V4: Tosakatchi

V5: Hotteatchi

V6: Togetchi

TMGO: Kunoitchi

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister has a v5 and she loves it! You're right, the weight and stress can get a bit annoying, and the great thing about the v5 is that it doesn't have that feature. Also, the v3 sounds really cool! I heard it has the most characters out of all the Tamas! :)

i love the v4.5, mostly because of the games.

my favorite characcter? grippatchi lol

Yeah, I'm in a boat with the other V4.5 lovers, because of the games and the characters. I also love the TamaWalkie, if that counts. I like Chantotchi, and Makiko, and Ichigotchi, and Mametchi... I have a lot of favourite characters ^o^

I used to have the v4.5, but I don't know where it went! It was very fun and had lots of characters! I'm planning to get the v3 soon...I can't wait!

To kuchipatchi love- I just had an ichigotchi on my music star until it evolved into a chantotchi! :) This is my second chantotchi, but I don't mind, since she's really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back