What is your favourite games console?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry_Sky

Reaction score
What is your favourite console, personally I think the Wii is the best yet. The playstation 3 comes a close second, and in third position is the PSP.

But that's what I think, I wanna know what you think and why you think it?

Playstation 1 has gone to Playstation 3 in just 2 years... How many more are there going to be? There is a rumor they are working on a Playstation 4... In 10 years time do you think there will be a Playstation 13? Why are they evolving so fast?

What do you think? Let us know!

:( :angry: :D

i want a wii so bad cause i played it at my friend katie's and it rox :angry: :( :D but i have a PS2, a nintendo DS lite (its my 4th one because i had a bad temper and broke the others in half seirously XD ) and well i have others like gamecube, but i dont play them much.

Last edited by a moderator:
It had to be the N64. I was brought up with it, and it changed the face of gaming. If Nintendo had never released that, then we wouldn't have Wii's or GameCubes from Nintendo at the moment.

I like all the playstations, I love my nintendo DS lite and there is this other game console where it's a camera and if it sees you move you can touch the icons on the screen with your hands and you don't even need to go close to the screen!all ^_^ ^_^

I like all the playstations, I love my nintendo DS lite and there is this other game console where it's a camera and if it sees you move you can touch the icons on the screen with your hands and you don't even need to go close to the screen!all ^_^ ^_^
Eyetoy for the PS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back