What is your Gotchi ID?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got new ones guys!

its "EO0000" and "FO0000" if you see those names around its me :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw ur three accounts all in music city but what about CH1033?
CH1033 got hacked. It's down to level 6 lol. I've been too lazy to bring it back up.

OH...AND CH1033's room is empty because I traded all the items with you hahahahahaha :D

Oh yes I remember u wanted the trophies when we exchanged items :D

Sorry to hear that CH1033 got hacked :D U gave great names to ur 3th and 4th accounts B) :(

I think they gonna be pretty popular too

Oh yes I remember u wanted the trophies when we exchanged items :D Sorry to hear that CH1033 got hacked :D U gave great names to ur 3th and 4th accounts B) B)

I think they gonna be pretty popular too
I got the idea from Carnialee (NO0000)

My last 2 accounts arent very new. I just did not use them often...but when I was making them I wanted BO0000, WO0000, ZO0000, MO0000, GO0000...you know actual words...but they were all taken...so i just used EO0000 and FO0000 LOL =)

Yeah but its okay...CH1033 got hacked a long time ago. I'll fix it again but i've just been too lazy lol!

I dont think I am going to make EO0000 and FO0000 famous...i'll just stick with the original UP0987 because it has a long history :D My other ones are just for fun :(

I made my third account today. I cant even remember his account it was SB10__something. I keep him at one level GUEST bc its pretty nice to chase and tease others with my "good presents"LOL :D

Today i used him once his only words are "what's up? and yesterday"haha :D :(

I made my third account today. I cant even remember his account it was SB10__something. I keep him at one level GUEST bc its pretty nice to chase and tease others with my "good presents"LOL B) Today i used him once his only words are "what's up? and yesterday"haha :D :D
:(

yeah it IS nice to relive the good old days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back