What is your Miuchiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyswan23

Reaction score
^_^ I jUST LUV MY MIUCHIZ, Its really awesome and I got it for my birthday... GOSH I CAN"T STOP PLAYING WITH IT. I"m doing it right now :wub:

anyways describe your miuchiz here :wacko: :(

trust me, you'll get bored faster... unless you really like toys well then... its ur lucky day :( B)

I have a Miuchiz Bratz Babyz Cloe. I guess I don't care too much about it because I can't remember the last time I even touched it. I'll actually go take a look at it now.

The thing ran away from home and the house is for sale. Guess I'll have to reset. It's kinda boring. And the online experience, I don't even know about that. I just couldn't get that part of it to work.

My niece used to have one when I babysat her,but just in a couple weeks,I never saw her play with it again.I asked her and she said,"It got boring," I don't know why my sister bought her that miuchiz thing knowing that in a week or so she'd get tired of it. :huh: It was a waste money,my sister told me.She spent about 30$ on that toy.Anyway,I'm assuming it can get boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of those, its Yasmin. xD

I got it right when they came out, so the online thing had NOTHING to do AT ALL! But I got on today, or yesterday, whatev. They added alot! I get bored with it easily though..

And actually, don't wait 'till your twelve to get it, you'll hate the thing 'cause it'll probably bore you to death. xD I suggest them for ages 8 and under..

How do you buy a house on the thing?!

Oh wow :furawatchi: I don't know, I have to give credits for my friend to actually buy it for me :kuribotchi: , I like it and I'm not afraid to say it anymore... I'm just waiting for better upgrade ^_^ :D LOL :hitodetchi: :nazotchi:

I don't have a Miuchiz. I'm too old for them, and they look pretty boring.

My 6 year old cousin plays with her Miuchiz. Whenever she visits my house, she bring her Miuchiz. She showed me it once, and it looked pretty boring. She is coming over this weekend, and it is either she is bringing it, or she is not bringing it because of being bored of it. We haven't gotten in touch since December, for Christmas break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back