WHAT IS YOUR NEOPETS USERNAME?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sana_x_akito! If you have a 13+ file neomail me. I'm on neopets more than TT!! :furawatchi:

Actulley kyo_fan4u is my friends account. We talk on neopets I'm saying her account is mine...xD! I'm xremixedx.

I haven't been there for a while....I think I'm Kittykit436603 *testing it out* yup I'm kittykit436603 (lol now it's too girly :ph34r: )

hey mine's kitty8264646 i have someother users if you want to know. here's if you do kitty826464 and i'll tell others later. i usually use kitty826464 but neomessage kitty8264646

i just joined today. i dunno why i did. i prolly have like 8 accounts (on a whole bunch of different emails) and i do it for a while, then stop all sudden like. O_O i don't even know if i had control of my body when i signed up. anyway mine is sharp_as_daggers (i wanted drunk_on_shadows but someone already took that AND intoxicated_angel X( .).

bouncy_ball_bounce

and

virtual_pet100

bouncy_ball_bounce is my main account, so if you request to be NeoFriends with both, don't expect a response right away for virtual_pet100. :huh:

My neopets username is : Fooet101, and my current active Pet is : Cutie ( and then a load of numbers after it, lol!! )

I am currently too young to use neomail :( We have sent the Parental Constent form of by fax before, but they never got back to us..... Oh well!

- Fooet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back