What is your nickname?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Em N em, emmy, emmy bemmy, EC.

~Emmy

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, whoops, there's this teenager in my badminton club that calls me titch. Yes, titch, as in a small person- she's nearly a foot taller than me.... :)

sometimes ppl call me Noelley or Nelly.but sometimes they call me Noelle.

My name actually being Ana, there aren't many variations of my name. But mainly my little circle of friends call me "Dude" because we call ourselves "Dudeminship!". elfquest3 is Min, and Ship, and ! don't have a TT account. Sooooo... my only nickname that I am very often actually called by friends. Non-friends often call me by the names:

Annoying

Hyper

Weird

Smart-Alec

That One Girl

^Strange names, eh?

My real name is Katherine, but people call me:

Katie (they usually call me this)

Pumpkin

Killdy (pronounced kill-dee)

Katems

Katherine Anne

I have a lot more, but some of them are rather vulgar, so I won't post them here :rolleyes: .

I also get crazykid and crazywoman... I don't like crazywoman, as I'm not a woman. My least favourite nickname is titch, though.

I have heaps of nicknames. Cricket Crazy, Cricket Maniac, Cricket Girl, Cricket Smarty Pants, the other version of Cricket Smarty Pants that I am not allowed to say on TT, Cricket Know-it-all, Cricket Nerd, Cricket Idiot, Cricket Freak. Well, you get the idea. What's your nickname/s?
AJ (my first two names, Alyssa and Judith), Dolores (I chose that in Spanish class. I really like it!), WC Ondaedj (Wild Chocoholic On The Edge), and some inappropriate 1's that I think are like phi21's

Alexiean ~ My friend made that up for me.

Weather Teller ~ People tease me with this name. Started by my enemy. It is because I taller than all the people in my class.

Luckay ~ Because people believe I bring luck to them, and the 'Ay' at the end stands for my starting A, and my mum called my 'Alexay'

Alexay ~ My mother. I got tired of this name.

Chris~What everyone calls me. my names christopher but everyone call me chris

Kreeas~My friends dad calls me that

KEOUGH!!!!!~my 3rd grade teacher called me that. thats my last name.

(sorry if im giving personal info)

Eh, the usual one is 'shorty'.

I don't mind being short, but the name isn't ment as a compliment. --

Cara, Cara-AirHead, Snoopy, Linkerbean, Beanhead, Gilly Soof, Dear, Honey, Lover Girl, Cutie, Small One, Snoops, Hey You!!!

Mine are PopTart and Jaycee. Also Cray or Crayola

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back