What is your religeon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being agnostic is kind of like saying there probably is a god or some sort of higher power but I'm not into the whole Christianity/Islam/Judaism/etc. deal.
Oh thanks!

Since this topic has been brought up again I wanna ask [again] what happens if you don't wear the hijab.

I'm 1000000000000000000000000000000000% Catholic! I love God with all my might! Even If you don't believe in him, he will always love you! :D

God bless.

Well,I was always a Christian,but I'm slowly converting to Wicca,so right now it's half and half. I wish Ninja was a religion. lol

my parents want me to be Jewish because they are jewish. But I believe in all sorts of things and i have only been in a synagogue twice. I have not had a batmitzvah( like a barmitzvah except for girls) Also I would feel kind of bad if I switched religion and my parents would be ashamed of me.

I am an Islam. Well sort of. My grandparents are and they pray and theyre very religious but me and my parents arent. People think all people from the Middle East and Muslims are terrorists because of 9-11 but its not true. Theyre are tons of great Islams in this world.

I'm 1000000000000000000000000000000000% Catholic! I love God with all my might! Even If you don't believe in him, he will always love you! :D
God bless.

There isn't that much percent. Seriously. Percentage is _ out of 100%.

-is picky-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Christian.

Baptist to be exact....

Wondering if I should be switching to the Church of Christ like my ex or not...

I'm a little confused right now, but...I'll work it all out :]

xx

No idea, I was athiest, I converted to christianity, but it was too much of a hassle, and I guess I'm atheist again............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back