What Is Your Religion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nonreligeous.

My dad and mom both went to church when they were kids, but they never got much out of it, and they still don't. So they don't take me, and I never really learned about that stuff.

Hmmmm,

Kind of hard to decide. I belive in some christian things, but some just logically don't make sense. Actually, most doesn't, but I believe in some anyway. For example, the Adam and Eve story. If it were true, sisters would have children with their brothers, and so everyone in the world would have major problems because of the genetic defects that would more than likely happen with inter-family relationships. So, idk what religeon I would be considered.

I dont have one. I believe in many things from different religions.

I support anyone no matter what they believe though

Jewish... Am I one of the only people who admit they are just a little bit religious?

We already have a topic similar to this, where you can discuss your Religion.
I'm agnostic.
Complety different subjects.

One is about beliving in god and this is about beliving in a religon.

You CAN still belive in god without being in a religon.

I'm atheist.

I'm Christian. But not a hardcore one.

I don't go to church, because my mum and dad don't really care for religion.

But I do think of myself as Christian and do try and read the bible when I can.

I'm nonreligeous.
My dad and mom both went to church when they were kids, but they never got much out of it, and they still don't. So they don't take me, and I never really learned about that stuff.
Same here. I celebrate Christmas and stuff, but I honestly don't share any Christian beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back