What Is Your Religion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Lutheran Christian. :)

I'm a huge fan of God and Jesus. :D

Although I should note, I'm easily not the most traditional Christian in the world. I feel I'm quite a modern Christian, if that makes sense. I'm not that kind of person who preaches that 99% of the world goes to Hell and only 1% to Heaven. I think it's the other way around. ^_^

I don't have a problem with people who believe in other things. I find other religions to be really interesting. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a proud Christian.

I read the Bible, I pray every day, but unfortunately I don't go to church every Sunday because my mom usually won't drive me there. D:

I think she'll take me this Sunday though. :)

I'm kind of agnostic. Both of my parents are Christians though.. growing up I've been kind of forced to go to church even when I didn't want to, so when I was old enough I stopped going altogether. There are a lot of things with christianity I don't believe in, but then there are a lot of things in it I think are possible. There are so many different beliefs with christianity; catholic, baptist, pentecostal.. etc... everyone kind of has their own different version.

That being said, I'm quite happy the way I am now. But growing up with religion in my household has made me respect people's beliefs. I think as long as people aren't shoving their beliefs down your throat, and can understand and respect that you don't believe in the same things that they believe in, having a religion is definitely alright :) .. Just as long as it's not harming anyone else.

Hmm, well I guess you could categorize me as "nonreligious", but I'm owned by mother nature and the stars. I classify myself as Astrologic. I'm a free thinker and a free spirit, so going along with someone else's church isn't my idea of "free-thinking".

Christian but not a strict Christian. Most of my school friends are atheists and I'm happy to accept peoples religons but I believe in God and go to church weekly. My life does not revolve over God, but I still believe he is the reason we all exist :)

I'm a Spiritualist which is to say, I follow a hodge-podge of different rites and beliefs. I believe in God but I believe in God as a universal force.

I'm not religious. I don't even know which religion has true stuff. They can't all be right. That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to offend anyone.

I'm a full blown Nazarene Christian and I'm VERY proud of it. I love God and I'm a follower of Jesus Christ!
Right on Nokotchi! What does Nazarene mean? Just non denominational or is it a smaller denomination?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this is a little complicated for me. I'm raised Jewish and all that stuff, but I believe in the Ancient Astronaut Theory. It's a religious theory that all religions are really depicting aliens coming down and claiming themselves as gods. It may sound like science fiction at first, but there are many books and documentaries you can read to support the theory.

Jewish. :3

My parents consider us Conservative, but I'd say we're more reform because we almost never go to temple and stuff, which suits me just fine. Don't think I believe in a lot of stuff the Torah has to say. ;)

Christian. I believe there are darker spirits out there but If you're in the pure light and love of God you'll always be protected from them. That's just what kind of christian I am. :wub: ^_^

I am Christian. Yay!

But I'm sick of my stupid classmates!!! They think that's strange! And still most of the people at my school are Christian! Were I live there is even a church.

Most of my friends aren't either but I am still proud to be Christian. :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back