What is your sexuality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low or non-existent sex drive =/= unable to have a relationship. Some people even marry out of business or other reasons. Some have relationships that are open. Everyone is different in how they are in a relationship. And if someone cannot accept you for how you are, then do not blame yourself as you're not at fault, it just meant you and the other person weren't compatible. Obviously a relationship will fail if one wants sex all the time and the other never wants it, so that's why you try to find people more like yourself so you can have a harmonious relationship and neither feel left out.

Don't worry about getting hung up on labels, EMF. Just do what feels good and right to you.

Crap.

My preferences are now starting to actually matter in my life.

So I guess it makes a bit more sense now, why I can't hold down a relationship with a boy, nor can I find myself attracted to one.

Which especially sucks when they seem to like you.

And then you tell them.

;~;

No you're not crazy, you're human.

Sexual orientation is a confusing thing for anyone to truly comprehend about themselves. I don't even know mine.

I've been in a relationship for 2 yrs and counting with a girl i love greatly, but I've also developed a crush on a guy who i've come to admire greatly.

I'm not leaving my girlfriend though. :p but it shows that no matter how "Straight" one thinks they are, it doesn't matter. You tend to love or crush on people you have admiration for.

So can there really be "sexual orientation"?
I know this is the latest response ever, but I just wanted to clarify myself. I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought I was crazy to have homosexual feelings. I don't think homosexuality is crazy at all! I've just always felt like I'm a bit bonkers in general and it slips all the time when I'm talking about myself. I'm very sorry for the miscommunication!

100% heterosexual. :)

I consider myself to be straight, although I have had minor crushes on or attractions to women before.

I can appreciate and be interested in the beauty of another woman physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally; but I don't think I'd be able to be intimate with another woman.

So that is why I don't consider myself bisexual. c:
^ And this. I could never become close with another woman, but simply looking at beautiful women and admiring their beauty is a common thing for me. ^^
[ like Emma Watson omg she's so beautiful *___* ]

Last edited by a moderator:
i've made my decision and i now know i am pansexual psssst you guys are the first to know don't tell anyone

I identify as Gay, because I'm attracted to boys. I've been with my boyfriend for coming up to 2 years, and I'm romantically involved with him. I've never had a romantic relationship with a girl, and I don't think I would, but I'd never say never!

I believe that more and more people are identifying as different genders and sexuallities is because the 'everyone is straight' and only straight couples ect on TV has been abolished. LGBT and other sexualities ect are more spoken about, and known about, so that children don't have to be forced to be someone who they're not.

**My own opinion, no offence intended**

Demisexuality is interesting, I wish I knew about it before so I could add it to the poll instead of my "transexual" mess-up >.<

Demisexuality is where you only get sexually attracted to someone you have a deep romantic bond with :D
I think it's where I identify; Heteroromantic demisexual :p

tumblr_n9uze4nWxz1s9l3f7o3_500.jpg

I believe "lesbian" is the correct term for a homosexual female. Gay can be used for any gender of course, but I think it's mainly used for males. :)

I don't label myself. So, when I fall in love with someone, I don't think "Oops, I can't love this person because it doesn't match my label!". I think it's possible to fall in love with people outside your sexuality.

But it's okay to decide on your sexuality :) (I know it's not quite a "decision" but it can take a while to understand your orientation).

Oh I'm pretty sure I'm straight. I have nothing against gay people but I just personally won't feel natural in a relationship with other women. Yet...this is weird and confusing but I actually find women attractive. No idea why, since I'd never be in a relationship with them but I find them more attractive than men, even though I'd feel more comfortable in a relationship with men. A lot of men i just dont find attractive. Certain female celebrities too I admire so much it makes me question my sexuality yet I think this is just a phase of wishing I was them and I will one day calm down and settle down...with a guy. So it's weird and confusing, sorry if I've confused you, wonder if anyone else feels this way?

I can never quite tell...

It seems that I find people of all genders attractive, but I can't really picture myself in a relationship with a guy. Of course, that's not conclusive, but it just doesn't feel right, I guess.

I'm pansexual and probably asexual. I'm not completely sure about that, maybe the interest appears while I'm getting older :D :D

I'm 100% gay, thinking about straight sex is like ewwwww to me xD

And I couldn't be better than how I am right now with my boyfriend so yeah :p

*fun fact: somehow in my group of 4 friends, each of us have a different sexuality*

My own orientation is something I can't label, entirely. But even if I were to simplify the description and say I'm bisexual, I don't think I'd tell people that.

When you say you're bisexual, a huge amount of people assume you're:

• "transitioning from straight to gay"
  • actually straight, but you want to be "cool and different"
  • promiscuous
  • incredibly confused
  • unable to stay committed to one or the other
And if you don't identify, people automatically assume you're straight. Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back