what is your Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tama is a Pochitchi. Her name is Lily. Unfourtunatley, she is going to die tonight, and she and her mate join their ancescestors in Tamaheaven. Meanwhile, here on earth, My friend (the owner of her husband,) will be taking care of their two baby sons. She plans to name hers Joey and I'll name mine Jack.

My tama is a Pochitchi. Her name is Lily. Unfourtunatley, she is going to die tonight, and she and her mate join their ancescestors in Tamaheaven. Meanwhile, here on earth, My friend (the owner of her husband,) will be taking care of their two baby sons. She plans to name hers Joey and I'll name mine Jack.
* the owner of her husband,)and I will be taking care of their two baby sons. She plans to name hers Joey and I'll name mine Jack.

My V.2 is a female Mametchi :eek: named Pixel.

My tama mini is a Mametchi also(I named him Peter)! :D

My v.2 is an Hinotamatchi and the shell is Camo!(the only on left at walmart :rolleyes: And My v.1 is :rolleyes: that one is in a pink shell....whats weird is..the pink one has so far been a boy and my camo on has so far been girls...and im on 2nd generation on both.....

i have 2 tamagochi's 1 spring edition , and one candy edition ( the one with butterfiles on it)

( the one with livesavers on it) i have 2 girls a ufotchi and a young mimitchi they connect

they are best friends and they r 2 now great tama's

mines a young mametchi, her name is alice, all the other info in me siggy. i have a ton of items for her when she gets to be an adult, buts thats two days away :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back