What is your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
''Oops....sorryyy"" Its the way I say it. xD I say it like Stewie Griffen from Family Guy does when he talks about his grandma having hepitutus(sp?). :eek: I just like saying it.

My other lines are, "Think outside of the box." "And your point is...?" "Yes, you like that don't you? (Said about math when this guy always complains he gets harder questions..also said in a voice like Stewie Griffen xD)" "Screw off." I say screw off to my brother alot cause I cant say the 'F' word. :rolleyes:

~TGD

xD I love having lines.

Sometimes I say, "What the duce?" like Stewie Griffin.

Awesomeness is my amsomeness word.

Sweet mamma Joe. (Came in cheer practicing when we were doing stunts and Haley felt a little.. heavy. I couldn't lift her very well.

And my favorite (From Southparks very own Man-bear-pig Al Gore episode..)

Guys I'm being totally cereal!

Love 'em!

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
"I like Pie."

"Dude."

"Awesome."

"Whee!!"

"I wanna run into a wall."

"I wanna slap/punch somebody."

"Randomness."

"Hyperness."

"No. Yes."

"I'm watching you."

"I think."

"What?"

"Toodles!"

"Yerps."

"Yes, no, maybe so."

"I feel violent (today)."

Lol. I have alot more. I think. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say 'whoah' and 'hey!' a lot. And I also call people 'buddy'. For instance "Hey, buddy! Go away!"

'Because Tinky Winky has a purse'

I used to say that when someone asked 'why?'. xP

I can't think of anything else right now.

"If you ain't got butter, then give me some cheese cause' I don't have the time to spaz"

"ummmm..."

"yep"

"where'd everybody go?"

"I have a question?"

"nice"(sarcastically- really I don't care)

I like to use (...) in my sentences because I have a lot to say.

I don't really have any swearwords in my volcabulary, I just don't think its worth to say it...

You'd see it in my profile...

When someone asks me what I want to eat, I say Food. They ask me what type of food, I say edible food. XD

I have several phrases which I include in my speech frequently. Two of those are "honestly" and "seriously."

I can't think of any more at the moment :|

I have a few...

"Everybody lies"

"Oh, real ma-ture!"

"Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does!"

"Jesse Spencer is the root of all awsomeness!"

Oh, I forgot, I say "You know?" a lot. I didn't even realize how much I said it until my friend pointed it out, and then one of the next things I said was "You know how we have P.E....." and then everyone started laughing. I do say it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back