What is your ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikipedia12

Reaction score
Humans of this nation :

My own curiousity makes me ask the question ; what is your favorite animal. There are too many animals of the world to make a poll out of this, so .. Just post and move on with your life. Its not manditory but I want to see if anyone likes MONKEYS!

Oh yes, thats what I said. i have a strong love for MONKEYS! Me and my family are raising 2 monkeys in our home. One is a grown and the other was just born recently. Wacky , huh ? Well... If your going to tell me your favorite animal , tell me the species. Say, if your favorite animal was a dog ... What kind? A German Shepherd ? Chihuahua ?

Have fun !

I like prairie dogs and dogs (beagle)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any type of cat- Lynx and House cats are my favourites- I think dogs are ok, but I wouldn't praise them to be my very.. faveourite animal, I just like cats, all the way.

My fave dogw would be labradors, or St. bernard- I'd rather have a dog than a Cat when im older, Dog's are more.. lke bodyguards then cats.

Im not saying that I won't get a cat when im older, I just would prefer a dog.

1. -> Llama/Alpaca

2. -> Squirrels

3. -> Bunnies

4. -> Doggies - Boston Terriers, Pugs, Jack Russel Terriers (I have one! ^^,), Chihuahuas...all doggies.

5. -> Kitties (all kitties)

6. -> Birds - Cocketiels

7. -> Pandas

8. -> Hamsters

9. -> Tacos (with cheese)

10. -> Racoons

11. -> Otters

^^,

Lemurs.

They leap, they climb, they chitter, they look at you with blood-hungry eyes. C:

And wolves.

And cats. (Due to Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter.) <333

Persian cats ^^They are so fluffy and cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back